Strawberry Grape Smoothie
Red and green grapes blend with frozen strawberries to create this lovely pink smoothie with fresh fruit flavour.
- 120 g (¾ cup) watermelon, seedless
- 160 g (1 cup) green grapes
- 160 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 150 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 65 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||3¼ cup|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|