Create your own fresh strawberry syrup, perfect for homemade ice cream, pancakes, crepes, or waffles.
- 300 g (2 cups) strawberries
- 600 g (3 cups) caster sugar
- 1 package fruit pectin
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam rises from the container.
- Pour into container and refrigerate.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|