Triple Berry Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries blend with low-fat vanilla yoghurt to create this sweet smoothie with a beautiful lavender hue.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 120 g (½ cup) vanilla yoghurt
- 85 g (½ cup) red grapes
- 75 g (½ cup) frozen strawberries
- 75 g (½ cup) frozen blueberries
- 60 g (½ cup) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|