Triple Strawberry Smoothie
This bright pink smoothie blends whole strawberries with strawberry yoghurt and strawberry ice cream...for the person who just can't get enough strawberries!
- 150 g (1 cup) strawberries
- 60 ml (¼ cup) low fat strawberry yoghurt
- 60 g (¼ cup) strawberry ice cream
- 2 Tablespoons caster sugar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|