Tropical Avocado Salsa
We've blended our favourite salsa and guacamole ingredients to create this sweet and chunky garnish. With avocado, mango, red onion, orange, and fresh coriander, it works beautifully on a taco bar or served as an starter.
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled
- 165 g (1 cup) mango, peeled, diced
- 30 g (¼ cup) red onion, peeled, diced
- 10 g (¼ cup) fresh coriander leaves
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|