Create your own traditional whipped cream for fruit or pie topping. Make it your own by substituting other flavourings for vanilla, or using 1 Tbsp of flavoured cream.
- 480 ml (2 cups) double cream
- 3 Tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 12 seconds for soft peaks. Do not over mix. Serve within two hours.
Variations: Substitute other flavorings for vanilla, or use 1 tablespoon flavored coffee creamer, such as hazelnut or Irish cream.
|Serving Size||33 (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|