All Green Smoothie Bowl
Avocado provides a silky texture to this smoothie bowl, which you can top with fresh berries, nuts, or seeds.
- 240 ml (1 cup) coconut water
- 135 g (1 medium) avocado, pitted, peeled
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen mango
- 175 g (2 cups) frozen blueberries
- 20 g (2 Tablespoons) shredded coconut, to garnish
- Place coconut water, avocado, spinach, hemp seed, and frozen mango into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the blender and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute using the tamper if necessary to push ingredients into the blades.
- Portion into bowls and top with blueberries and coconut flakes.
Substitute plain kefir, almond milk, or other alternatives for coconut water. This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container.
|Serving Size||407 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|