Banana Pineapple Freeze
Coconut, banana, and pineapple give this refreshing frozen dessert a taste of the islands—no matter where you are. Just close your eyes, take a sip, and you’ll never know the difference!
- 120 ml (½ cup) coconut water
- 165 g (2 slices) pineapple, peeled
- 30 g (4 ) pitted dates, or honey, to taste
- 240 g (2 ) frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Optimal temperature for frozen ingredients is 20 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit. If mixture has the consistency of a milkshake, firm it up by slowly adding a cup of ice cubes. Process until smooth.
|Serving Size||119 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|