Butternut Squash Soup
A rustic soup with creamy butternut squash, fresh vegetables, and the warming flavour of cinnamon.
- 250 g (1¾ cup) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- 100 g (1 ) apple, seeded, quartered
- 45 g (1 ) celery stalk
- 150 g (2 ) carrot, halved
- 360 ml (1½ cup) water, or vegetable stock
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.
Spice this soup up with more salt, pepper and cinnamon, or try adding ginger or maple syrup to give it a fall touch. This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container, if desired.
|Serving Size||386 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|