Fresh Fruit and Yoghurt Pops
These dessert popsicles are so full of nutrients, you could even serve them for breakfast! Made with Greek yoghurt and three different berries, this brilliant purple popsicle will be an instant family favorite.
- 500 ml (2 cups) Greek yoghurt
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 75 g (½ cup) blueberries
- 50 g (½ cup) raspberries
- 90 g (½ cup) hulled strawberries
- 2 banana, peeled, halved
- Place all ingredients into Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Smoothie program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 35 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Smoothie program to complete.
- Divide mixture into prepared popsicle molds, and insert sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
|Serving Size||1 Popsicle|
|Amount Per Servings|