This whole-wheat pancake is tasty on its own, but adding matcha gives it a bright green tea flavor with a shot of antioxidants.
- 240 g (2 cups) whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- 65 g (⅓ cup) caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 480 ml (2 cups) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon butter, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- Measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and nutmeg into a bowl and whisk together.
- Place milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and blend for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Remove lid plug and pour dry ingredients into the container.
- Increase speed to Variable 5 and Pulse 6 to 8 times.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Portion batter and cook on each side until golden-brown.
|Serving Size||1 pancake|
|Amount Per Servings|