Original Feta and Yoghurt Dip with Garlic and Fresh Herbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 170 g (¾ cup) Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 100 g (3½ ounce) Feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds. While blending, remove the lid plug and insert the tamper, using it to press the ingredients toward the blades (the dip should turn pale green and still have a touch of texture).
- Remove from the Vitamix container using a spatula, and top with chopped fresh herbs. Serve with fresh crudité, or as a side to grilled meats or vegetables.
|Serving Size||80 g (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|