These crunchy almond cookies are mixed entirely in the Vitamix machine, making them a simple, go-to recipe for the holidays or throughout the year.
- ½ cups (110 g) light butter spread
- 1 large egg
- ½ cups (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoons almond extract
- ¾ cups (95 g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cups (90 g) whole wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place butter spread, egg, sugar, milk and almond extract into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds or until ingredients are creamed. Remove the lid plug.
- Add flours, salt, baking soda and almonds.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds or until well mixed, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
|Serving Size||1 Cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|
Almond Cookies is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marilda Harbin from home This machine has been of good service to me; after I had my stomach surgery. I didn't know you could use this machine for the purpose of making cookies too.
Date published: 2016-12-11