With just bananas, milk, sweetener and ice, this sweet indulgence is quick, easy and guilt-free. Top with slivered almonds for added texture, or serve with peanut butter pie for an irresistible combination.
- 3 bananas, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
If mixture has the consistency of a milkshake, firm it up by slowly adding another cup of frozen cubes. Process until smooth.
|Serving Size||½ cup (65 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|