Chocolate Espresso Fondue
The perfect "please-a-crowd-in-a-hurry" dessert, combining the rich flavors of chocolate and espresso. Suggested dippers: sponge or pound cake, pretzel sticks, marshmallows, or your favorite fruits.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon espresso
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups (350 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) brandy
- Place water, cream, coffee, sugar, and chocolate into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Pour into fondue pot and if desired, stir in brandy.
For dippers, try sponge cake, pound cake, sliced apples, sliced pears, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, and fresh or canned pineapple chunks.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|