Coconut Rum Café
Imagine blending a piña colada with your favorite iced coffee--the result is the Coconut Rum Café.
- ½ ounces (15 ml) rum
- ⅓ cups (80 ml) cream of coconut
- ⅓ cups (50 g) pineapple
- ⅓ cups (80 ml) coffee
- 1½ cups (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This drink can be made without alcohol.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
For the coconut rum cafe recipe what is the largest amount I can make at one time?
This depends on the size of your container. If you have a 32 or 48 oz container, you could double this recipe. If you are using a 64 oz container you can triple this recipe.
Date published: 2016-10-05