Cranberry Lime Sparkle
A frozen cocktail including light rum, vodka, and fresh cranberries that adds vibrant red color to your dinner or cocktail party.
- ½ cups (120 ml) 100% cranberry juice
- 4 fluidounces (120 ml) light rum
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) vodka
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ other lime, peeled and seeded
- ¼ cups (25 g) cranberries
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 to 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a sugar-rimmed glass and serve immediately.
To create sugar-rimmed glasses, moisten rims with a lime wedge and then dip the rims in a shallow dish of white or colored sugar.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|