Creamy Raspberry Vinaigrette
Greek yogurt and red raspberries blend to add rich, creamy sweetness to your bed of greens.
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cups (50 g) raspberries
- ⅓ cups (80 ml) olive oil
- Place vinegar, sugar, yogurt, mustard and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 10 seconds. Reduce speed to Variable 7 and remove the lid plug.
- Slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening in a slow, steady stream. Replace the lid plug.
- Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for an additional 15 seconds or until emulsified.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|