Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
The rich sweetness of fresh raspberries combines with dark chocolate for a truly decadent dessert.
- 2 cups (350 g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cup (360 ml) half & half
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ cup (50 g) raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 minutes, or until steam escapes through lid.
- Pour into fondue pot. Serve immediately.
Add 2 Tablespoons of seedless raspberry preserves to intensify flavor.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
I can't understand the second ingredient...half and a half
Half and Half is just a mixture of one part heavy cream and one part milk.
Date published: 2016-12-08