A favorite dessert delicacy, this recipe is void of gluten, making it the perfect addition to a party spread.
- 1 cup (240 ml) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- ½ ounce (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pound (455 g) sweetened flaked coconut
- Heat the oven to 350°F (180° C).
- Place the sweetened condensed milk and the extracts into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl with the coconut and stir together thoroughly.
- Using a 1 ½-inch (4 cm) scoop, scoop mixture about 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the tray, and bake an additional 5 minutes until golden brown.
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|
Gluten-Free Macaroons is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rebeca from Great Blender I bought this a month ago so happy with it. Grand kids love the soups I make them and the icecreams I've made also the smoothies. Just so easy to have grandchildren drink healthy drinks with veggies they won't eat.
Date published: 2016-06-16
Out family is gluten and dairy free. What can I use in place of condense milk in this recipe? Would full fat coconut milk or coconut cream will be ok???
Yes, those are both great alternatives!
Date published: 2016-12-07