Iced Pepperminty Café
A jolt of caffeine with minty, chocolaty overtones in this “be your own barrista” favorite.
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1½ teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 3 mint candies
- 1½ cups (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 to 25 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Directions state to add all ingredients except for "salt." There is no salt listed. Please Advise on correct recipe.
This recipe has been corrected, thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Date published: 2016-09-08