Oatmeal Cranberry Pancakes
Whole-grain goodness with the sweet and crunchy surprise of dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. Top off with our fresh fruit syrup for extra flavor!
- 1½ cups (360 ml) milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- ¾ cups (60 g) rolled oats, uncooked
- 1¼ cups (150 g) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cups (25 g) flax meal
- ¼ cups (25 g) dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Place milk, egg, oil and ¼ cup (20 g) rolled oats into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 6.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Combine the remaining oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flax meal in a large bowl, stirring to combine.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix gently by hand to combine.
- Stir in the dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Allow mixture to set for 10 minutes before cooking.
|Serving Size||1 pancake|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|