Peach Mango Agua Fresca
A cool treat for a hot summer day, this blend of frozen peach slices, fresh lime and Peach Mango Coconut Water is a splash of poolside refreshment.
- 3 cups (455 g) frozen peaches
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 2 cups (400 ml) peach mango coconut water
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- ½ teaspoons fresh ginger root
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- Pass through a strainer or a nut milk bag.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|