Peanut Butter Cup Shake
This fun dessert captures the rich flavor of a peanut butter cup using fresh peanuts and chocolate syrup.
- 2 Tablespoons peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1 cup (240 ml) vanilla ice cream
- ½ cups (120 ml) milk
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
For recipe variation, substitute chocolate nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream for vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.
As a nondairy alternative, substitute soy milk and soy ice cream.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|