Pink Grapefruit Granita
A lovely dessert or palate refresher between courses.
- 2½ cups (600 ml) grapefruit juice
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- ⅓ cups (65 g) granulated sugar
- Combine juice, water and sugar in a bowl and whisk until sugar has dissolved. Pour liquid into a baking pan and freeze until hard, 3 to 4 hours.
- With a fork, break granita into about 1-inch square pieces. Transfer 1/3 of the chunks into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 5.
- Use the On/Off switch to quickly pulse 8 to 10 times using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, until desired consistency is reached.
- Process remaining chunks, 1/3 at a time.
- Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||½ cups (120 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|