Playdough is even more fun when kids get to make it themselves. This recipe is a wonderful science lesson and art project, all in one.
- 2 cups (480 ml) warm water
- 2 cups (310 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cups (145 g) salt
- food coloring
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 2 minutes.
- Scoop out immediately; it thickens quickly. Let cool before handling.
Scrape out and knead with additional flour if consistency of mixture is too soft. Store in covered container until ready to use.
|Amount Per Servings|