Raisin Almond Breakfast Spread
Almonds and ginger paste make this breakfast spread creamy without the use of dairy ingredients.
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 cup (140 g) raw almonds
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup (185 g) raisins
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
I have the Vitamix 6300 blender. What settings do I use to make this recipe?
It would be best for you to use your 1 - High setting for this recipe. You can follow the directions provided and your recipe should turn out great!
Date published: 2016-12-08
Does this need to be refrigerated after mixing? what is the ginger paste recipe? not shown anywhere.
You can find the ginger paste recipe with this link, https://www.vitamix.com/Recipes/Ginger-Paste/C-Series/Variable-Speed/Classic-64-Ounce?referer_st=ginger+paste&sc=site It is not necessary to refrigerate this recipe. However, it will keep longer in the fridge.
Date published: 2016-06-08