Fresh raspberries give this shake an intense fruit flavor.
- ½ cups (75 g) raspberries
- 2 cups (260 g) vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cups (180 ml) milk
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This milkshake has broken seeds.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
I bought a Vitamix 6500 at Costco. It has the low 64 oz container. Do I have to adjust the ingredients in your recipes and if so how? It also does not have a high speed beyond the 10 variable speed. Is the 10 the equivalent of the High Speed?
This recipe will work as it is stated. Yes 10 is equivalent to the High speed.
Date published: 2017-02-26
12.1.15: I just bought the black 5300 C-Series blender (10 speeds/pulse, 64 oz.) from Costco and then found the raspberry shake recipe on V's site. Why does the recipe say, increase speed to variable 10, then to high? Isn't 10 the highest speed?
Our recipes on line are based on our classic c series model with the 64 ounce tall container. This model has a variable dial that goes to 10, and then a switch to turn it to high. Your model does this automatically and we replaced the high switch with a pulse switch.
Date published: 2016-01-15