Tangy and sweet, this dressing can be made with fresh or frozen raspberries and enjoyed any time of the year.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup (50 g) raspberries
- ¾ cup (180 ml) olive oil
- Place water, vinegar, salt, honey, basil, and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug. Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|