With green chilies and jalapeño, this spicy salsa is not for the mild-hearted.
- 2 cups (480 ml) stewed tomatoes
- 4 ounces (110 g) pickled jalapeño peppers
- 4 ounces (110 g) green chili peppers
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cups (20 g) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ teaspoons salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3.
- Blend for 5-10 seconds or until ingredients are chopped to desired consistency. If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Do not over mix. Serve with tortilla chips.
|Serving Size||¼ cups (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|