Spinach and Artichoke Fondue
With a three-cheese blend, spinach, and artichokes, this creamy fondue is a fun twist on your favorite restaurant-style dip.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 6 artichoke hearts, drained, diced
- 3 ounces (85 g) frozen spinach, (drained)
- ¾ cups (180 ml) dry white wine
- ¾ cups (180 ml) water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces (340 g) Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 ounces (85 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (115 g) Feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat butter in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, artichokes, and spinach. Sauté for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Place wine, water, lemon juice, cornstarch, pepper, and cheeses into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes until mixture is smooth and warm.
- Pour mixture into fondue pot.
- Stir in spinach and artichoke mixture.
For dippers, try cubed country French bread, mushroom caps, steamed or grilled asparagus spears, steamed or grilled broccoli, and cauliflower.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|