Spinach Artichoke Dip
Create your favorite restaurant appetizer at home. This warm, creamy blend of chopped spinach, artichokes, and Parmesan is a hearty dip for tortilla chips or bread cubes.
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat sour cream
- 1 slice lemon, peeled, seeded
- 10 ounces (285 g) frozen spinach
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ¼ cup (25 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup (70 g) artichoke hearts, drained, diced
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place all ingredients, except artichoke hearts, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds. Remove the lid and scrape down sides.
- Add artichokes and secure lid.
- Blend for an additional 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into an oven-safe dish and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pita bread, veggies, or pumpernickel bread.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|