Strawberry Coconut Agua Fresca
This refreshing, fruity coconut water offers variety to your juice routine.
- 3 cups (450 g) frozen strawberries
- 2 cups (480 ml) coconut water
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pass through a strainer or filtration bag.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
do I have to strain my whole fruit juices or can I drink them the way they are with alittle more water or juice to thin them
You do not have to strain your whole fruit juices, if you are looking to thin them out you can always add more liquid!
Date published: 2016-06-29
For this recipe, it says 1 lime peeled, am I using the juice, or just the lime zest?
You are using just the lime for the recipe. You can completely remove the peel and add the whole peeled lime to the container.
Date published: 2016-06-08
how can I print out a recipe?
To print a recipe click the Print button which is next to the total time at the top of the recipe.
Date published: 2016-04-01