No mix here. This homemade daiquiri is made with the delicious flavor of whole strawberries for a perfect summer cocktail.
- 4 fluidounces (120 ml) light rum
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Daiquiri is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bameiboo from Pretty good and easy I had to add two extra tbsp of sugar since my strawberries were pitiful and I like a sweet drink. I used some frozen and some fresh strawberries.We didn't use as much alcohol as it called for as we don't like strong drinks.
Date published: 2016-02-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by JustinBedford from Nice but too much alcohol Made this for friends and everyone thought it was a little too strong on alcohol even though was measured out to recipe quantities will try with less rum and grand marnier next time
Date published: 2017-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by rlovoy from VERY GOOD! I used a few more strawberries and a bit more ice to thicken it up just a bit. You can definitely taste the Rum but then, isn't that the point? Delicious! Cheers!
Date published: 2017-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Danika from Great Drink is amazing blender is the best i try other the vitamix do the best jobs
Date published: 2017-03-17