This strawberry purée can be used as a sauce or topping for a multitude of desserts, from strawberry cake to cheesecake, or even layered custard.
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 pound (455 g) strawberries
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Purée is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LGFess from Great Strawberry Puree I did not add sugar and the result was perfect for us. Just what we wanted - finally something lightly sweet and not overpowering! Love the citrus addition.
Date published: 2016-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by knugs from Simple and Delicous Quick and easy sauce to give dessert a little extra something.
Date published: 2016-10-08
How do you puree cottage cheese
To puree cottage cheese just place it in to the blender secure the lid. Switch the machine on and blend till you reach the consistency you would like.
Date published: 2015-12-10