You’ll never miss the oil in this brightly flavored dressing. Perfect on a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and slivered almonds.
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 4½ teaspoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4½ teaspoons Italian parsley leaves
- ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound (455 g) strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jelly from Different And very good. I like spice but I'd go a lot less on the pepper next time and increase the salt.
Date published: 2016-05-09
Could you use frozen, thawed strawberries for this?
Yes, you absolutely can!
Date published: 2016-06-15