Tart Cranberry Refresher
Slushy and tart for a delicious palate cleanser or fun beverage for all ages.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) orange juice
- ¾ cup (180 ml) cranberry juice
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- ½ lime, peeled, halved
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 inch (3 cm) fresh ginger root
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Blend for 25 to 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Could I make cranberry juice with fresh cranberries and maybe water or apples?
Date published: 2016-12-30