Gin, lemonade, and fresh lemon combine to create this classic sweet-and-sour cocktail.
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) gin
- ¼ cup (60 ml) lemonade
- ⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- club soda
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass and fill with club soda. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Can I blend a whole lemon with the peel and seeds?
It i not suggested just because it will make the mixture very bitter.
Date published: 2017-03-22