With just a few simple ingredients, this tangy vinaigrette from Chef Ron DeSantis adds garden-fresh flavor to your bed of greens.
- ¼ cups (60 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 7 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- ½ Roma tomato, diced
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds until all ingredients are blended.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|