Tropical Escape Smoothie
Escape to the islands with this tropical blend of coconut milk, mango, pineapple, and banana.
- ¼ cups (60 ml) orange juice
- ¾ cups (180 ml) water
- ¼ cups (60 ml) light coconut milk
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- ½ banana, peeled
- ½ cups (80 g) frozen mango
- 1 cup (160 g) frozen pineapple
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
What fruit can I use instead of mango?
Strawberries would be a great addition to this recipe!
Date published: 2016-06-24
Can I use a different milk that coconut milk?
Absolutely, you can use which ever milk you would like!
Date published: 2016-06-14