Whole Fruit Margarita
You've never tasted a margarita until you've made one with whole fruit!
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 6 ounces (180 ml) tequila
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) Grand Marnier
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- 6 cups (600 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|