This smooth, creamy purée blends the hearty flavors of zucchini, green pepper, and potato to create a satisfying vegetable soup. Substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth for a vegetarian option.
- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
- ½ cups (120 ml) half & half
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 zucchini, cut into 2-inch (5cm) pieces
- 1 carrot, halved
- ½ stalk celery, diced
- ½ potato
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn on machine and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|