Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix, you’ll enjoy:
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
Special offer for current owners: Trade in your current Vitamix toward an upgrade! Learn more
In the Box:
Create Recipes contains over 300 restaurant-quality recipes, including a section contributed by professional chefs and a step-by-step getting Getting Started guide.
Recipes from the CIA Master Chefs is a collection developed in the 41 teaching kitchens and bakeshops at the Culinary Institute of America.
The Let's Get Started DVD, illustrating all the basics covered in your Getting Started guide.
The Mini-Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 48-ounce container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- 17.4 in tall (with 48-ounce container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9-ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base:
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 48-ounce Container:
- Height: 10.25 in
- 48-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof, vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Mini-tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Salsa Recipe - Salsa Verde
- 1 pound (454 g) tomatillos, hull removed, cleaned
- 1-1/2 medium onions, 6-1/2 ounces (180 g), peeled, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 serrano chile
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup (8 g) cilantro leaves
- salt, to taste
- Toss the tomatillos, onions, garlic, and chile in olive oil. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Place under a preheated broiler and cook until the ingredients begin to char and release their juices, stirring mixture after 5 minutes.
- Allow vegetables to cool slightly. Place vegetables, lime juice, and cilantro into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 to 20 seconds, or until smooth, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades
- Season with salt, to taste.
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a “Machine” consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 7 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More.
30 Day In-Home Trial:
We are so certain that you will see the value and benefits of using your Vitamix each day that we are happy to offer a risk-free 30 day in-home trial. If you are not completely satisfied and don’t find Vitamix to meet your expectations, just simply return it within 30 days for a full refund―we will even pay for return shipping. Vitamix stands behind its products and our commitment to your satisfaction is our top priority.
Terms and Conditions of Sale