Vitamix performs a meticulous, 17-point inspection to ensure that every Certified Reconditioned blender that leaves our warehouse will deliver the same performance and longevity that you’ve come to expect from Vitamix. Following this process, each machine receives two additional quality control inspections prior to shipment.
View the Certified Reconditioning process
Designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability, when you purchase a Vitamix blender, you’ll enjoy:
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more, with one machine
- Quick, easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water
- 5-year warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
Special offer for current owners: Trade in your current Vitamix toward an upgrade! Learn more
In the Box:
Create is divided into two main sections, just like your busy week: Energize Your Weekdays and Relax & Entertain on Weekends. The recipes are further organized for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, helping you make every meal easier, healthier, and more delicious.
The Getting Started guide contains introductory recipes and techniques chosen by our culinary team to help familiarize you with your new Vitamix machine.
Hosted by Chef Michael Voltaggio, this tutorial DVD will take you step by step through some of our favorite recipes, and help familiarize you with all the functions of your new Vitamix machine.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- 17.4 in tall (with container in place)
- 9.4 in deep
- 7.7 in wide
- 12.5 lb
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base:
- 2.2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 50/60 Hz 12 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container:
- Height: 10.125 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 4-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Dessert Recipe - Frozen Bananas Foster
- 2/3 cup (160 g) vanilla yogurt
- 5 large frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- 2 teaspoons rum extract (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) caramel sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (50 g) pecans
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Frozen Dessert program.
- Switch machine to Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Serve immediately.
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a “Machine” consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 5 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More.
30 Day In-Home Trial:
We are so certain that you will see the value and benefits of using your Vitamix each day that we are happy to offer a risk-free 30 day in-home trial. If you are not completely satisfied and don’t find Vitamix to meet your expectations, just simply return it within 30 days for a full refund?we will even pay for return shipping. Vitamix stands behind its products and our commitment to your satisfaction is our top priority.
Terms and Conditions of Sale