Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix, you’ll enjoy:
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just select the :30 setting
- 5-year full warranty - Industry's best
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
Special offer for current owners: Trade in your current Vitamix toward an upgrade! Learn more
In the Box:
The Flip-Top Beverage Bottle is perfect for taking delicious drinks on the go.
The Creations cookbook package is a full-color, spiral-bound book that includes a bookmark labeled with tips for selecting the right machine setting for your own original recipes.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
- 20.5 in tall (with 64-ounce container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9 ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base:
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container:
- Height: 13.4 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof, vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Soup Recipe – Gingered Carrot Orange Soup
- 1/2 pound (227 g) carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled, sliced
- 1/2-inch (1.3 cm) cube of fresh ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken or vegetable broth, divided use
- 1-1/2 oranges, peeled, halved
- 1/4-inch (.6 cm) piece orange peel
- salt and ground black pepper
- Sauté carrots, onions, and ginger in butter over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup (240 ml) of broth and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Place oranges, orange peel, cooked vegetable mixture, and remaining broth into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select 4:30 Setting.
- Switch machine to Start and allow machine to complete timed setting.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a “Machine” consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 5 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More.
30 Day In-Home Trial:
We are so certain that you will see the value and benefits of using your Vitamix each day that we are happy to offer a risk-free 30 day in-home trial. If you are not completely satisfied and don’t find Vitamix to meet your expectations, just simply return it within 30 days for a full refund―we will even pay for return shipping. Vitamix stands behind its products and our commitment to your satisfaction is our top priority.
Terms and Conditions of Sale