The Whole Food Recipes cookbook package is in a convenient 3-ring format that allows you to add new, favorite recipes to your book. Whole Food Recipes is an ideal pairing with the Vitamix 5200, TurboBlend VS, and Creations GC. It is not recommended for use with the TurboBlend Two Speed or with machines that contain pre-programmed settings, such as the Professional Series 500 and 750.
In the Box:
Getting Started is a guide to all the basic Vitamix processes in a step-by-step format.
Let's Get Started is a tutorial DVD illustrating all the basics covered in your Getting Started guide.
Pasta Sauce Recipe - Creamy Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
- 6 large Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (8 g) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (240 ml) soy milk or low fat milk
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Toss tomatoes, onion, and garlic in 2 Tablespoons(30 ml) olive oil and place in baking pan, cover with foil.
- Roast in oven for 1 hour. Cool 15 minutes.
- After roasting, place into the Vitamix container, add parsley, milk, salt, pepper, and secure lid.
- Select Low speed.
- Turn machine on and then switch to High speed.
- Blend for 3 minutes until smooth and thickened.
Vitamix stands behind its products and our commitment to your satisfaction is our top priority. Cookbooks are not refundable.
Terms and Conditions of Sale