Mexican Style Frozen Spiced Espresso
Machine: Vita-Prep 3
Preparation: 10 minutes
Processing: 35 seconds
Yield: 1.25 L (8 servings)
- 16 ounces Vitamix Chocolate Crème Anglaise (see recipe)
- 5 cups ice cubes
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- Place Crème Anglaise and ice into the Vitamix container in the order listed. Secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 35 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Scoop into a glass and garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Chef’s Note: Crème Anglaise can be made ahead and blended with ice as needed for service. Blend heavy cream at your blender’s highest speed for 30 seconds to create housemade whipped topping.