Antioxidant Rich Smoothie
An assortment of fruits, greens, and flax seeds to boost your immune system throughout the year.
- 1 cup (240 ml) pomegranate juice
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 4 dates, pitted
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 4 cups (115 g) baby spinach
- 4 cups (190 g) romaine lettuce
- 1 cup (145 g) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
Antioxidant Rich Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jescjo16 from Thick and Rich I made this in the C5200 model last night. When I first tried it I thought the flavor of the greens was too prominent, however, after sitting in the fridge overnight it tastes great this morning! It is extremely filling as well. I will be making this again soon!
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Robin G from Not good. I did not like it. I had a hard time even finishing it. Something about the pomegranate juice and the avocado just doesn't mix well. Do not try. Use your ingredients for good, not bad. Also, maybe i didn't mix it well enough, but there was a bit of green water on top of drink.
Date published: 2016-03-22