Apple, Carrot, Ginger and Fennel Juice
This juice combines the power of four natural ingredients with plenty of nutritional benefits.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) apple juice
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 2 carrots, halved
- 1 cup (90 g) fennel, sliced
- 1 sweet crisp apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Apple, Carrot, Ginger and Fennel Juice is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mimi_B from Wonderful taste! I bought my Vitamix a few days ago and this is the 1st smoothie I made and is wonderful. I did a few replacements. 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of Greek honey yogurt instead of fruit juice and crushed fennel seeds instead of fresh
Date published: 2015-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by MonaD from Perfect sweetness This was a perfect recipe! The fennel was just the right touch to a great mix of orange colors
Date published: 2016-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by KayG from Fantastic! Great taste, drink it fresh for best benefits! ...
Date published: 2015-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sewcooker from Nicely balanced A beautifully balanced light breakfast drink. Easy to prepare. I don't like heavy smoothies, this one will be repeated in our home.
Date published: 2017-01-05