Banana Raspberry Green Smoothie
Almond milk and bananas make this smoothie creamy without the need for dairy. Blend for the perfect breakfast treat.
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach
- ½ cup (25 g) romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup (20 g) mint leaves
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved
- 1½ cup (170 g) raspberries, frozen
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
Banana Raspberry Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by janice63 from A healthy breakfast I made this with almonds and water like I was making fresh almond milk according to the Vitamix directions. Soaked 1/4 cup of almonds overnight, drained them and put them in the Vitamix along with just under a cup of water, continued the recipe as written except I had blackberries instead of raspberries. It all blended well and we liked it because of the spinach and Romaine to add to our vegetable intake for the day. I wouldn't call it yummy but it was just fine.
Date published: 2016-09-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kaylee from Good smoothie First of all this smoothie is not green. It is puce. Reddish purpleish and brownish. The taste is not bad but not my favorite. I have spearmint growing in my garden so that's what I used instead of mint. I think I would have liked a traditional mint better. The raspberries give it a good tart taste.
Date published: 2017-05-20